It’s all the BUZZ: POSHMARK and now – POSHMARK HOME!
A huge number of Women (and Men) in the U.S. have closets stuffed full of clothing and accessories that haven’t been worn in forever. Is this you? If so, why not hit a double header: clean out your closets AND make money.
Here are tips from POSHMARK to making money with them:
LIST ITEMS TO SELL:
The change in season is a great time to start assessing your closet to see where you can make room for new items, clear out old pieces to make some cash.
- You choose the price. Price your items based on condition, brand and style. Pro-tip: compare the pricing of similar items that have sold on Poshmark to get an idea of where to start.
- Take clear, well-lit photos. Ensure you are taking quality photos of your items that have good lighting and clearly showcase the item. Don’t forget to take photos of any noteworthy details or flaws.
- Titles and descriptions are key. This is your opportunity to tell the buyer everything about your item. Be clear on the condition of the item, sizing/fit and even detail how you would style the item. Pro tip: Put as much information as possible in your title, this is how buyers will discover your items!
- Use the app to create a listing. Each of your listings automatically comes with the option to “Buy Now” and a “Make An Offer.” Note that you won’t see these buttons on your own listings since you can’t buy your own items. Rest assured, everyone else can. Make sure your items are seen and share, share, share within the app and to your social networks
MADE A SALE? SHIPPING IS JUST A FEW EASY STEPS:
- Print your shipping label. The app will generate a prepaid shipping label that you can print out at home.
- Package up your item. You can use any box or mailing envelope to package up your sales. Simply tape your shipping label on the outside of the box and drop your packages off at the nearest post office.
- Personalize. Write a thank you card and add some tissue paper to create an even more memorable customer experience.
Once the buyer receives your package and has accepted the item, your earnings will be automatically deposited into your Poshmark account.
- Buyers have up to three days to accept the item and after that, the funds are automatically released to you, the seller.
- Note that Poshmark takes a commission for each sale, which is used to ensure credit card safety and provide support from Poshmark to help create a fun, safe and ever-improving platform for Poshers.
- For every sale over $15 that is made, you keep 80% of your sale. For any order under $15, there is a flat commision fee of $2.95. When you list an item, we make sure you know exactly what you’re making. Just check out the “My Earnings” section on the listing and you can see how much you will make for that sale price.
- Here’s what you get in return: POshmark handles the financial transaction for you (including paying all those pesky credit card fees), provides you with a pre-paid pre-addressed shipping label, and will serve as your customer support team for your sale.
GET YOUR CASH:
You can withdraw your earnings from Poshmark anytime…for free! Deposit your money directly into your checking account, request a check, or use the cash to purchase directly on Poshmark. You choose.
It can take up to 48 hours for a direct deposit to be completed
Learn how to sell on the website at: https://poshmark.com/sell