As you can imagine, I belong to several online mastermind groups where we exchange ideas, teach and learn from others who are all looking for and working in one or multiple side hustles. They are amazing platforms to learn what to and what not to say.
The number one question usually posted by newbies in these groups is: How do I find a side Hustle? The 2nd most popular question is: are MLM’s my only side Hustle option? Well…the answer to the 2nd question is easy: NO.
The first question is much more difficult to identify — its a very personal choice. In your world, you more than likely have limited time, so your side Hustle needs to make sense to your situation. And hopefully, you can make it something you are interested in and will enjoy spending your side time on. How do you prioritize your limited time for maximum results?
5 questions to ask yourself when identifying what to choose:
- Are you passionate about your idea?
- Do you know where your first customers will come from and what type of revenue can you expect?
- How much time do you have to devote to it?
- How much time and money will it take to get started?
- Is the business something you can sell for a profit later on?
Make a pro/con list for each idea. Compare them when making your choice. There are SO MANY options to consider. Here is a list off the top of my head:
- Affiliate Marketer
- eBay flipper
- Freelance on Fiverr or other sites
- Online tutoring
- Resume writing
- Blogging (your own blog or contribute to others)
- Shopify store (selling your own handicrafts or others)
This list is by no means complete, and your options are limited only by your own imagination — so get out your notepad and start brainstorming!